[Help-glpk] ecyglpki 0.1.0: A Cython GLPK interface

From: Erik Quaeghebeur
Subject: [Help-glpk] ecyglpki 0.1.0: A Cython GLPK interface
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 14:59:37 +0200

Dear List,

The package ecyglpki is a Cython extension module for Python that wraps
the GLPK C API.

It can be installed using pip (tested this only once, on Linux):

        https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ecyglpki

On-line documentation (limited for now) is available:

        http://pythonhosted.org/ecyglpki/

Development takes place on GitHub:

        https://github.com/equaeghe/ecyglpki

The development status is ‘alpha’: many parts are not tested yet and
therefore many bugs are bound to be present still. Nevertheless, the
parts for dealing with the simplex solvers and the branch-and-cut solver
have already been used (by me) in a project. (The parts dealing with the
search tree and graphs are still completely untested.)

Your input is very much appreciated: bug reports, pull requests, test
results, etc. are all welcome at

        https://github.com/equaeghe/ecyglpki/issues

I cannot promise anything about reacting quickly or at all, so do not
hesitate to fork.

Cheers,

Erik

P.S.: Some of you may remember that I posted here earlier about
epyglpki, a Python module that was supposed to be more than just a GLPK
wrapper. That project was too ambitious; I may return to it later, after
ecyglpki has matured a bit.