Re: [Help-glpk] Java Interface for GLPK

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Java Interface for GLPK
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 12:11:24 +0200

Hello Norman,

different Java bindings have been created.

The only one currently maintained is the one available at
http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net

Precompiled Windows binaries are available at
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net

For Debian and Ubuntu a package is available.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de

Am 04.09.14 um 08:10 schrieb Norman Jessup