Re: Off-by-one error when solving integer linear program

From: Matthew Keeter
Subject: Re: Off-by-one error when solving integer linear program
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 08:32:30 -0500

This is the first of the larger example problems.

The constraints are derived from this set of "chemical reactions":

157 ORE => 5 NZVS
165 ORE => 6 DCFZ
44 XJWVT, 5 KHKGT, 1 QDVJ, 29 NZVS, 9 GPVTF, 48 HKGWZ => 1 FUEL
12 HKGWZ, 1 GPVTF, 8 PSHF => 9 QDVJ
179 ORE => 7 PSHF
177 ORE => 5 HKGWZ
7 DCFZ, 7 PSHF => 2 XJWVT
165 ORE => 2 GPVTF
3 DCFZ, 7 NZVS, 5 HKGWZ, 10 PSHF => 8 KHKGT

-Matt