RE: [Fwd: Intellij syntax highlighting]

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Intellij syntax highlighting]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 18:36:44 +0000

I just tried this on PyCharm (also made by IntelliJ).

Seems to be missing some keywords.  The obvious ones are:
- display
- maximize
- minimize
- solve
- subject to
- table

Gusek - which is my 'go to' editor for GMPL has the following keywords:

abs and atan binary by card ceil check cos cross cross data default \
diff diff dimen display div else end exists exp floor for forall if in integer
inter Irand224 length less \
log log10 max maximize min minimize mod Normal Normal01 not or param printf
prod round s.t. set setof \
sin solve sqrt subj subject substr sum symbolic symdiff then to tr trunc
Uniform Uniform01 union var within \
table out \
gmtime str2time time2str