Re: [Help-glpk] is this list (help-glpk) still active?

From: Rémi Lapeyre
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] is this list (help-glpk) still active?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 13:17:18 +0100

> Le 26 juil. 2019 à 21:54, Heinrich Schuchardt <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
> On 7/26/19 8:20 PM, Meketon, Marc via Help-glpk wrote:
>> I don’t recall receiving any emails for a few months.  I sent out a
>> request back in early June
>> (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2019-06/msg00000.html)
>> that did not generate any response, and prior to that there was some
>> traffic in April, but nothing in May or June or July (so far).  This
>> seems unusual so I’m wondering if something has changed.
>
> Hello Marc,
>
> the list still is functional. Looking at the downloads at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/glpk-java/files/glpk-java/stats/timeline?dates=2010-04-27+to+2019-07-26
> interest in the software is constant. But we haven't seen any new
> release for a while.
>
> Best regards
>
> Heinrich

Do you know where we can find the sources for GLPK?
There is only releases available at https://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/ and
Wikipedia redirects to http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/glpk/ but I can’t
find the source of the tarball there. There is also no information regarding
how to contribute to the project or send a patch.

Rémi