Re: Solver delivers wrong answer when 2 constraints are close

From: Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Subject: Re: Solver delivers wrong answer when 2 constraints are close
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 16:51:05 +0100

Hello Antti !

Thanks for the explanation !

What's your opinion of a possible solution for this "design flaw" ?

Cheers !

On 4/3/21 16:44, Antti Lehtila wrote:
I guess it may be a considered a design flaw, but I think it should not be called a bug, as it is working as designed and documented. Besides, I think one should use the Bounds section for bounds, instead of using multiple constraints for defining a single lower bound.