Re: 'module' object has no attribute 'LPX'

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: 'module' object has no attribute 'LPX'
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 18:01:36 +0300

On Mon, 2022-07-04 at 08:23 +0000, Alireza Asadi wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Any update on this? Many thanks.
>
> Alireza

Thank you for your interest in glpk.

LPX is a typedef name of the main glpk structure representing LP/MIP
problem object used in *very old* glpk versions.

In principle, you can use the corresponding old glpk API routines by
including some additional files provided for backward compatibility;
for details please see glpk/examples/oldapi .

Please note that the python binding you are using is not part of the
official glpk distribution, and I think it is not maintained anymore for
a long time.

Try to look at https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Python ; this may
help.

Best regards,