Re: Java / Perl Syntax Hightlighting when using a shell??

From: Charles Sebold
Subject: Re: Java / Perl Syntax Hightlighting when using a shell??
Date: 26 Sep 2000 11:13:34 -0500

>>>>> "ecm" == Eric Marsden <emarsden@mail.dotcom.fr> writes:

 ecm> you underestimate the power of the Emacs.

I concede, O Masters - I have much to learn (but this sounds like a good
idea for frequently asked questions at work)...

 ecm> The implemention of a gnus-demon-scan-color-tty bot is left as an
 ecm> exercise.

Should I get around to that, I'll have to throw in a search for
"tabs...spaces", "w3...images", and "where...\.emacs...nt" too. *smiles*
--
Charles Sebold