How to file email under addressee

From: Tim Timmerman
Subject: How to file email under addressee
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:05:50 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

   I've been sending email from emacs for several years now, and have
   always used the fcc field, to file my outgoing mail.

   I now have several huge outmail files, which makes locating that
   one mail which you sent to my boss several weeks ago a bit tricky

   Does anybody know how I can store the outgoing mail in a file per
   recipient ? If no-one has code for this, what would be the best
   place to add such code (is there a hook which gets called just
   before the mail is sent ?)

   Thanks in advance,

          TimT.
 tim.timmerman@asml.nl                          Tel: (Int+031)-(0)40-2683613
 timt@dibbler.iaehv.nl        Voodoo Programmer/Keeper of the Rubber Chicken
"Congress met. I was afraid they would." - Will Rogers