Re: Compile Command

From: Pedro Alves
Subject: Re: Compile Command
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:21:03 +0100

        I'm not sure I understand the question. For java files, I use
jde-mode. With this mode, when I want to compile the program just type
ctr+c-v-c, the same as "javac <CurrentFileName>".

        To set the classpath, the idea is to declare it in the shell, and
make emacs/xemacs a child of that shell. When you run the compiler, the env
var is correctly defined.