NT Postscript printing in 20.3

From: Perez, Daniel
Subject: NT Postscript printing in 20.3
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:01:50 -0400

I have read Andrew Innes emails on the topic of printing over the network.
I have been getting a postrcript error if I "Print Buffer".  I can print
using "Postcript Print Buffer," but then it shades (half-tone)  the colored
characters.   I have Emacs 20.3.1 and the following lines in my .emacs:
(setq printer-name "//admin4/Engineering - BW1 PCL 6")
(setq ps-printer-name "//admin4/Engineering - BW1 PCL 6")
Is there a way to print black/white for all characters?

Thanks
Daniel