COmpiling emacs for Unixware 7.0.1 running on Intel Pentium III machine

From: Ivan Krsul
Subject: COmpiling emacs for Unixware 7.0.1 running on Intel Pentium III machines
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:02:03 -0400

Greetings,

I've been trying to compile emacs to run on Unixware 7.0.1 running on Intel Pentium machines. I'm trying to install emacs-20.4 but none of the configurations in etc/MACHINES seems to do the job, not even the ones specific for SCO.

I've noticed that the ./configuration script has opsys=unixware as a parameter option, so I assume that somehow emacs can be compiled under this operating system,

I've been working on this for severl days to no avail.

Can someone give me a hand?

Ivan Krsul