Re: python-mode not found

From: Charles Sebold
Subject: Re: python-mode not found
Date: 12 Oct 2000 08:28:56 -0500

>>>>> "Iulian" == Iulian Tocu <Iulian.Tocu@alcatel.fr> writes:

 Iulian> I don't have a big experience with emacs ( config side ) but so
 Iulian> far for me is a very good editor ( would be the best if it
 Iulian> wasn't so big ) and I use it for about 2 years.

 Iulian> Now when I want to write some python scripts I see I don't have
 Iulian> a python-mode.  Is there a plugin or something ?

http://www.python.org/emacs/python-mode/

(This ought to be in the FAQ, if it isn't already.)
--
Charles Sebold