Re: Fatal Error: cannot map libXaw3d.sp

From: Need Help
Subject: Re: Fatal Error: cannot map libXaw3d.sp
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:28:39 -0800 (PST)

For some reason, it would not work only on one OSF
machine. I was able to run configure and make on a
mirror machine!!, and ported it over the one having
problems. Then I was able to run make install, but the
program itself won't run. So I followed a  previous
advise given here to link libXaw.so to libXaw3d.so,
and this took care of the problem.
Thanks to all who chipped in to help, esp. Charles.

NB. Charles, whats with your domain name? Home domain
or actual organization??