Re: Package installation under win2K

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Package installation under win2K
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:44:03 +0200 (IST)

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, =?iso-8859-1?q?Johan=20Poulsen?= wrote:

> I am trying to install the Moscow ML package, for my
> Windows 2000 running emacs.
> All packages I have found so far, only use the
> makefile (Unix) option.
> If it is out there, I would like help to find the
> Moscow ML for win2k package.

I don't really understand what is the problem.

Are you saying that you don't have a working Make port that would
allow you to used the supplied Makefile's?  If so, there are ports of
GNU Make to MS-Windows that you could use.

Or are you saying that the Moscow ML package, whatever it is, needs to
be compiled by some compiler (C perhaps?), and that you are looking
for a pre-compiled binary?

What _is_ this Moscow ML package, anyway, and how is it related to
Emacs?