Re: Free Traffic for your adult site ...

From: Roberto Selbach Teixeira
Subject: Re: Free Traffic for your adult site ...
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:19:31 -0500 (EST)

"Kalyan K. Mukherjea  " <kalyan@isical.ac.in> writes:

> Surely we can be saved spam, especially of this particular genre? Did
> everyone receive it: I haven't seen any other objections. Am I being fussy
> or is it that everybody else thinks that
> such invasions are an ``occupational hazard'' of joining serious
> discussion lists.
> Thanks.
> Kalyan

The reason for not objecting here is very simple. They sent us *one*
message. Is this annoying? Yes, but if we start talking about it,
flooding newsgroups/mailing list with messages of "this is wrong!" and
"we must do something" would be much worse.

Also, you should not send a reply to them, much less with a Cc: to the
group. When you receive spam, forward it to abuse.net (go there to
find out how it works).

best regards,

  -- roberto.

--
35:11 Praise be to EMACS, the Creator of heaven and editland!  He sends
forth the truly free freebiess as His messengers, with two, three or four airs