Palm Pilot User's Read Before Operating!

From: QualitySales
Subject: Palm Pilot User's Read Before Operating!
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 00 15:06:24 EST

Dear help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org,

Palm Pilot Blowout Software for 2001!!

Complete Palm Pilot Software Archive!!

Get More From Your Palm Pilot!

Over 350+ Programs!!

Applications, Games, Home & Personal,
Interface Enhancements, Utilities, AND MUCH MORE!!!

Visit my site to get all the information:

http://palmcd.u4l.com/

Secure Credit Card Payment Available!

This CD-ROM is 100% Guaranteed to please.

Palm Pack 2001 CD-ROM is a MUST HAVE For Any Palm Pilot user!

This EXCELLENT CD compilation will be a great benefit to any Palm Pilot user!

ORDER FORM for Check/Money Order Payments:
Please send $10.00 to:
Palm Pilot Software Blowout CD-ROM
2204 Florida Dr.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Name_____________________________________________

Address__________________________________________

City_____________________________________________

State / Zip______________________________________

Phone #: ________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

Email Address____________________________________

[  ] YES! Please rush my Palm Pilot Software Blowout CD-ROM.  I
understand I have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and can return
my order for the purchase price at any time.

[  ] DOUBLE YES!  I am ordering before January 31st 2000!
Please include the extra special bonuses!

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add $2 to S&H

http://palmcd.u4l.com/
Secure Credit Card Payment Available!

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Senate this letter is not
considered "spam" as long it includes: 1) correct contact information and, 2) a
way to be removed from future mailings (see below).
To Remove Yourself From This List: reply to this email with the email
address that you would like removed and the word REMOVE in the subject heading.