RE: Ediff

From: Shai Kamin
Subject: RE: Ediff
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:26:30 +0200

I don't have a "uniquify"customize group (running GNU Emacs 20.6.1
[i386-*-nt5.0.2195]) on NT2000), but I tried calling
"toggle-uniquify-buffer-names", and it didn't do the work (I even evaluated
(buffer-name) afterwards and it gave just the short name).
Any other suggestions?

Anyway, thanks for the help!

        Shai.