C programmers please read this

From: Bernie Noel
Subject: C programmers please read this
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 05:22:49 +0100

Hi,

Are any of you willing to share their wisdom? OK, silly question to ask
on a GNU list, I admit :-)

Anyway, I've written a tutorial on the GNU programming tools, for Linux
newbies (it's in French). My weak spot (one of them) is the
configuration of Emacs. So if some of you guys would be kind enough to
send me their .emacs, I'd be very grateful.

I'm specially interested in learning how to configure the C mode (but
don't bother to trim your files, I'll find out what is relevant).

Please send 'em here:

mailto:bnoel@club-internet.fr

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
Bernie 'Bugs Bernie' Noel

"A hundred thousand lemmings can't be wrong!"