how to wrap lines on word boundaries visually?

From: Roman Suzi
Subject: how to wrap lines on word boundaries visually?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:12:01 +0400 (MSD)

Hello!

I am typing text in Emacs and put "\n" only at the end of
the paragraph. Of course, Emacs puts "\" as a mark to indicate
that it wraps text.

Text is not easy to read when lines get wr\
opped like that.

Is there any way to wrap on the word boundaries? (and still show
"\" at the position 80).

May be there is some read-only mode for this?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd@onego.ru _/
_/ Tuesday, June 12, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/