windows, telnet, emacs -nw, and C-c

From: Phillip M. Eberz
Subject: windows, telnet, emacs -nw, and C-c
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:27:31 -0400 (EDT)

    I'm trying to be able to telnet into my win2k box and run emacs -nw.  It
works, but i can't get a C-c thru into emacs.  I know the C-c is getting thru
the command interpreter because i can use it to break, e.g., long directory
listings.  Win2k ships with a simple disabled-by-default telnet in case you
want to test it yourself.
    Is this a problem with emacs in -nw mode?  Do i have a choice other than
remapping all the emacs uses of C-c (not envyable)?  If that is my only option,
where can i find info on how to do that?
    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.  I've searched around a bit
but have been unable to find anything helpful.

-ojo

---

  see!  the occasional Star,   |       ojo@ojohaven.com       |   \\\
   peeking thru the clouds.    |------------------------------|  (ojo)