Windows2000

From: RL Autry
Subject: Windows2000
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:25:15 -0500

Hello:

Because we are on Windows2000 Professional OS,
we are wanting to FTP the version 20.2 from what we read of GNU Emacs.

We have gone to the GNU site and read but are still not sure exactly which FTP folder and file we should download in order to get the file we are looking for to go with our operating system.

Also are there any additional packages (as mentioned on the GNU site) that we would need?
We will be doing Perl and a few other languages.

Could you please give us some direction on this.

Thanks,
RL