Re: new emacs book from larry ayers

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: new emacs book from larry ayers
Date: 24 Aug 2001 14:57:44 +0900

I appreciate your rephrasing.

Whether the mouse-bindings need more advertisement or not, I can't say,
but I will say that I never knew about the copy/cut functionality of
mouse-3 until I read this discussion.

I expect this is because mouse-3 has such obvious visual effect
(extending the region) that it didn't occur to me that there were 10
more functions lurking beneath...

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?