Line wrap

From: Srinivas Chidumalla
Subject: Line wrap
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:08:07 +0530

Hi,

        I am trying to edit java files using jde..
        I have opened emacs code browser on the left and java file on the right.
      When my code is completed... i want it to either wrap or at least it
should move to show me rest of the code.. but there is a '$' sign at the
end.. and i cannot see code of length larger than the screen size....

     Is there a way to solve this ??

Thanks in Advance.

Srini
--
Srinivas R Chidumalla

Plexus Technologies.
www.plexustech.net

Learn from the mistakes of others.  You can't live long enough to make them
all yourself !