Windows keys on emacs (Linux)

From: Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy
Subject: Windows keys on emacs (Linux)
Date: 21 Oct 2001 16:24:07 +0100

Hi all,

I'm working in Linux and I have a Microsoft keyboard with all those
windows keys for properties and the start button, etc. How can I bind
those keys to do other things autommaticly like for example:
Left windows start button key for left parentheses, right windows start
button key for right parentheses or if the both send the same code, then
I could use the properties button on the right side of the keyboard for
the right parentheses...

Any ideas?

Best regards,

--