AW: newbie question

From: Online-CSG
Subject: AW: newbie question
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:57:01 +0200

thanks for the info. the tutorial is excellent but now i've got to the stage
where i can find the help i need, if it's there.

for instance, i wish to set the highlighting to come on when i do C-space
and then move down a few lines.

plus i haven't figured out how to get emacs to restore the settings i made
in the last session - there is some help there, but it doesn't help enough
<-:

adam