'C-x 5 o' does not place focus on new frame

From: platter
Subject: 'C-x 5 o' does not place focus on new frame
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:16:34 -0600

Hello all,

When I switch frames with the 'C-x 5 o' command, the newly selected frame
appears in the foreground, but it is not selected.  If I perform additional
'C-x 5 o' commands, nothing seems to happen.  This seems odd; I would expect
'C-x 5' o to have behavior analagous to 'C-x o'.

I am using Emacs 21.1.  Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks,

John