Holiday Gifts! Cartoon Character Jewelry from Jewelryanimations.com

From: address@hidden
Subject: Holiday Gifts! Cartoon Character Jewelry from Jewelryanimations.com
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 06:30:49 -0700

Delightful gifts, delivered right to your door!

Reasonably priced, and absolutely charming character jewelry! Perfect for your office party, "Secret Santa" or stocking stuffers. Disney, Warner Bros., Dr. Seuss, Garfield, Grimmy, and more. Designed and handcrafted in Colorado, jewelryanimations has been setting the standard in Cartoon Character jewelry for more than a decade.

Character Pins, Pendants, & Earrings in 14K, Sterling, & Pewter!

Let us take the stress out of your Holiday season!

Ordering from us is easy! Click the link below to shop. Browse our online store, and use the convenient "shopping cart" to select your purchases. We accept Checks, Money Orders, and Credit Cards (via Paypal). Have your order shipped to you, or specify a recipient and we will ship directly to them! Our flexible shipping options assure you a safe and worry-free shopping experience.

©2001 jewelryanimations.com