Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Tiarnán Ó Corráin
Subject: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:30:54 +0000

On Thursday 08 November 2001 05:27, Chris Seberino wrote:
> 2 questions about Emacs & mutt together....
>
> (1) How can I have Emacs *not* start in a SEPARATE
>     window when mutt launches it to edit an email???

If you want to compose in a running emacs, you have to start the gnu server
in your .emacs

(server-start)

then set mutt's 'editor' variable to 'emacsclient'

> (2) Instead of having mutt start Emacs I think I heard
> somewhere that you can run mutt inside of Emacs?!?!?!
> My O'Reilly manual did not mention mutt so I'm not sure.

Yep, you can run mutt in an ansi-term. M-x ansi-term and
then start mutt.

--
Tiarnán Ó Corráin       <ocorrain@esatclear.ie/ocorrain@yahoo.com>
Alliance: In international politics, the union of two thieves who have