Re: Calc maintainers?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Calc maintainers?
Date: 16 Nov 2001 15:50:20 +0900

burton@openprivacy.org (Kevin A. Burton) writes:
> Is there a back port?  This is a good package...

For just getting calc to work, the patches included in etc/PROBLEMS in
the emacs distribution should be enough.  I think a lot of the work
done recently is more to do with integrating it cleanly into the emacs
build process, etc.

-Miles
--
o The existentialist, not having a pillow, goes everywhere with the book by
  Sullivan, _I am going to spit on your graves_.