Obfuscator for Emacs Lisp?

From: William H. Mitchell
Subject: Obfuscator for Emacs Lisp?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:23:23 -0700

I'm doing a segment on Emacs Lisp in a comparative programming languages
class I'm teaching at the University of Arizona.  I'd like to put out
byte-compiled reference versions for assigned problems but a disassembled
.elc file has a lot more information than I'd like available to my clever
students.  Does anybody know of an obfuscator for Emacs Lisp or Lisp in
general?  (Or another solution?)

I'm not a regular subscriber to this list so if any replies could be
directed to me, that would be great.