Grey on Grey still cannot be read, but...

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Grey on Grey still cannot be read, but...
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 07:16:06 -0800

Hi,

Thanks to several of you who both pointed me to where I needed
to go for documentation and gave me an explicit example of how
to set colors.  But, I was thinking some more.  Though this
may not be the proper forum for discussion, I would just like
to float the idea of some sort of super-apropos function.  It
could be taught to find "font-lock" when someone asks about
"color" or "highlight" or "syntax".  Just a thought.  :-)