Keys in Emacs and Window Managers

From: sen_ml
Subject: Keys in Emacs and Window Managers
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 10:50:27 +0900 (JST)

I find it fairly inconvenient that key sequences defined in a number
of window managers conflict w/ those in Emacs.

Could someone suggest a prefix which Emacs will not use (perhaps there
is already something reserved?) so that I may redefine the key
sequences that my window managers use?

I do not want to redefine key sequences at all, but between a window
manager and Emacs, I'd rather do the redefining for the window
manager.