why keyboard-translate works great but not with -nw switch?

From: Chris Seberino
Subject: why keyboard-translate works great but not with -nw switch?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:13:20 -0800

I mapped C-m to something with keyboard-translate and
all is great except when I start emacs with -nw switch.

I know this bypasses X Windows stuff.  Is keyboard-translate
intimately tied to X Windows and not possible for
-nw switch?

Thanks,

Chris
| Dr. Christian Seberino  || (619) 553-7940  (office) |
| SPAWARSYSCEN 2733       ||                          |
| 53560 HULL ST           ||                          |
| SAN DIEGO CA 92152-5001 || seberino@spawar.navy.mil |