heya

Subject: heya
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 04:28:06 +0100

 (Heather19x1@aol.com) on Friday, December 21, 2001 at 04:28:05

message:    Hi, my name is Heather and I am a 19 year old female from San
Diego, California.  Ever since my 14th birthday, I have been really sexually
active, but I am still a virgin.  Now I am 19 and away from home, attending
school at San Diego State University and sharing a dorm with four of my
girlfriends and are all VERY turned on to meet a guy and satisfy ALL of his
pleasures.  To see our sexy pictures we took just last week and to meet some
other couples, go to our site<br>< a