unknown font-lock face

From: Bryan W. Lepore
Subject: unknown font-lock face
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:39:51 -0500

I am trying to figure out what type of font-lock-face the program text is
in one of my shell-scripts so I can control it.  here is the
example....

amore hklin fubar.in \                <<< this is fine...
        sorting 200 \                 <<<  "
        hklpck0 <<eof > sorting.log   <<<  "
SORTFUN RESOL 15.0 3.8                <<< i can't control
TITLE packinghk l F for crystal       <<< the color of this
LABI FP=F SIGFP=SIGF                  <<< text
eof                                   <<< up to the eof;
                                      <<< normal color resumes
                                      <<< at this point...
etc....

what does emacs call this face?  I am looking to put a line like
font-lock-program-face in my .emacs

thanks

-Bryan