Re: Emacs 20.7 for Windows

From: Lars Kristiansson
Subject: Re: Emacs 20.7 for Windows
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:23:29 +0100

Hi, and thanks for reply.

I did post this question to gnu.emacs.help, but so far no-one has bothered to
answer.

I had a mail-conversation with Andrew Innes a few years ago, and he helped me
out with some technical issues. This is one of those technical issues I guess he
would have an answer to. I do some hacking with my wife-s Acer laptop, on which
this double-mouse-button-pasting function works. I also have fiddled around with
the _emacs file, but nothing would make this function work on my Aptiva.

I include help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org in the receivers list above, and hope for the
best one other time.

Best Hacker New Year wishes: Lars Kristiansson, Sweden

--

Dr_Xemacs biter en dum träsko !!
- [Dr_Xem@cs goes krazy]

Dr_Xem@cs, the one and only!         (aka Lars Kristiansson)