Your Confirmation Is Required Please........

From: V.I.P PHUKET
Subject: Your Confirmation Is Required Please........
Date: 08 Jan 2002 11:26:50 +0700

V.I.P Phuket

"PHUKET ISLAND SERVICES"

Guests: Get A Fabulous 3 Free Night Resort Stay On Phuket Island!!

Businesses: Join Our Affiliate Program & Promote Our Free Holiday!!

beach1.jpg (7910 bytes)

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE

Click On The Below Links To View:

 HOME PAGE: PHUKET LIVE CHAT!,  MESSAGE BOARD,  FREE BONUS OF A THAI MASSAGE. FREE RESORT NIGHTS!

 TELL YOUR FRIENDS =  MORE $$ SAVING!

THE BEST OF PHUKET BUSINESS & HOSPITALITY COMPANY LINKS!

"For: Businesses - Retailers - Clubs - Associations - Offices - Professional Services - Freebie Give-away Companies - Fly Buy Generating Companies"

LINK EXCHANGE WITH "V.I.P" - ADD OUR FREE HOLIDAY TO YOUR FREEBIE SITE - USE OUR FREE HOLIDAY FOR YOUR FLY BUY GENERATING PROMOTIONS OR USE OUR PRODUCT TO INCREASE YOUR SALES THOUGH YOUR BUSINESS PROMOTING A FREE HOLIDAY IF YOUR GUEST PURCHASE XXX AMOUNT OF GOODS!!!

Dear Guest.

                      "V.I.P PHUKET"  wishes you, your family, staff & business associates a fabulous & peaceful   "New Year 2002" that exceeds all that came in the years before it in both happiness & business!

We would like to take this chance to also inform you of our new "2002" special holiday promo to the tropical Island of Phuket in Thailand!

We believe no other agency can beat our realistic rates of our Resorts & our 2002 promo of "1 to 3 Free nights", our wonderful complimentary bonuses, our English, German, French, Swedish, Russian & Italian speaking  representatives & the quality of our services that we have to offer to you.

We also offer an array of business to business services to companies world wide so they can increase their sales & employee incentives through offering our services & free holiday accommodation to your customers & staff

You no doubt will be taking a holiday somewhere around the world in 2002 so why not check our services & compare it to the rest. it's in your best interest to just take a look at our "V.I.P PHUKET" web site by clicking below because we know that no other travel agency can beat our package rates!

Please, take a minute to email "V.I.P PHUKET" .....

Business Related: @ eng-affiliate-biz@vipphuket.com

More Holiday Info: @ eng-more-info@vipphuket.com

Thank you. man_jumping_to_bid_md_wht.gif

Free Holiday Promo Web Site: http://www.vipphuket.com/eng-thailand/phuket-island-services/index1.html

Biz 2 Biz Affiliation & Partnership: http://www.vipphuket.com/eng-thailand/phuket-island-services/affiliate-biz/index.html

* You can book any time after the 11th of January for any period in 2002 but to receive your free bonus of a "Thai Massage For 2 Persons", please be sure to book or email us by the 21st of January 2002! "If You Are Searching For The Best Holiday, You Should Have NO Hesitation"

* This promo advertising will be only sent to you once so there is no need to request being taken off of our mailing list. We feel that our gesture of  this complimentary holiday free Resort night promotion & excellent services is in your best interest both for business & pleasure. For more information, please feel free to email "V.I.P PHUKET.

*  This offer is open to all: Businesses, Their staff (singles or couples) & all other guests & recipients of this email!

The Local Phuket Time & Temperatures When You Opened This Email Was:

 "V.I..P PHUKET - Office: "V.I.P PHUKET" (c/o, QVC),  Club Andaman Beach Resort, Patong, Phuket, Thailand. Tel: (001 66-76) 2 9 0 2 1 6 Fax: (001 66 76) 2 9 0 2 1 7 (English & German Speaking) Office hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm (Local Phuket Time)

Check This Out!  Haunted Britain & Ireland

YOU WANT THIS RIGHT?THEN CLICK HERE!