锟斤拷锟斤拷锟叫癸拷系锟斤拷锟叫伙拷锟斤拷锟斤拷影锟斤拷台2002锟斤拷1锟斤拷28锟斤拷锟斤拷式锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷

From: 中华卫视影视电视台--《车轶纵横》栏目
Subject: 和您有关系:中华卫视影视台2002年1月28日正式开播!
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:06:20 +0800

鍜屾偍鏈夊叧绯伙細涓崕鍗褰辫鍙2002骞1鏈28鏃ユ寮忓紑鎾紒

涓崕鍗褰辫鍙帮紝锛圕STV-3锛夋槸婢抽棬鍥炲綊涓浗浠ユ潵锛屾境闂ㄧ壒鍖烘斂搴滄瘮鍑嗙殑绗竴瀹跺崼鏄熺數瑙嗗彴銆傛槸浜氭床绗竴瀹堕噰鐢―VB/DVBIP鍚屾鎶鏈挱鍑虹殑鍗槦鐢佃鍙般傜伒娲荤殑鏀跨瓥浼樺娍銆佽交鏉炬椿娉㈢殑鑺傜洰鍐呭灏嗘槸鎮ㄨ崇洰涓鏂般傛帴鏀跺湴鍖猴細澧冨唴涓夋槦绾т互涓婂棣嗐佹湁鍗槦鎺ユ敹鏉′欢鐨勫崟浣嶏紝澧冨婢抽棬銆侀娓佸彴婀俱佹柊鍔犲潯銆侀┈鏉ヨタ浜氥佽彶寰嬪銆佹嘲鍥姐佸嵃灏笺侀煩鍥姐佹湞椴溿佹棩鏈佹境澶у埄浜氥佺編鍥姐佸姞鎷垮ぇ绛夊浗瀹跺拰鍦板尯銆

姹借溅涓撻鏍忕洰銆婅溅杞剁旱妯嬫槸鎮ㄤ笉鍙笉鐪嬬殑鑺傜洰锛屼腑鍥藉叆涓栧悗锛屼粠浜嬩腑鍥界殑姹借溅鍒堕犱紒涓氥佹苯杞︾殑閿鍞紒涓氥佹苯杞﹂浂閮ㄤ欢鍟嗗強姹借溅鐩稿叧琛屼笟浠栦滑鍦ㄦ兂浠涔堬紵鍦ㄥ仛浠涔堬紵銆傛璧忎笘鐣屽拰鍥藉唴鍚嶈溅涔熸槸鏍忕洰鐨勭粍鎴愰儴鍒嗭紝缁欑埍杞︽棌鍜屾偍鍦ㄧ揣寮犲伐浣滃悗鐨勪紤闂叉椂鍏夋棤鐤戞槸澧炲姞浜嗕竴閬撻潛涓界殑椋庢櫙绾裤傛兂浜嗚В姹借溅鐭ヨ瘑銆佸巻鍙插拰姹借溅鏂囧寲鐨勬偍锛屾暚璇峰叧娉ㄦ垜浠殑鏍忕洰銆傜壒鍒竴鎻愮殑鏄婁汉杞﹁蕉浜嬨嬭妭鐩爮锛屾垜浠皢閫氳繃璇ユ爮鐩悜鎮ㄤ粙缁嶇ぞ浼氬叕浼椾汉鐗╋紝濡傚奖瑙嗗悕浜恒佷綋鑲插悕鏄熴佹瓕鍧涘ぇ鑵曘佹苯杞︽敹钘忓锛屾垚鍔熺殑浼佷笟浜哄+浠h〃锛屼粬鎴栧ス涓庢苯杞﹁繖涓鏃朵唬瀹犲効鍙戠敓鐨勬晠浜嬶紝鏈夋剰鎬濓紒澶湁鎰忔濅簡锛佺浉淇′綘涓嶄細閿欒繃鐨勩
    鏍忕洰鎾嚭鏃堕棿锛氫粠2002骞1鏈28鏃ヨ捣姣忓懆浜旀櫄闂21锛35鍒嗚嚦21锛59鍒嗐傛爮鐩叏闀20鍒嗛挓锛4鍒嗛挓骞垮憡鏃堕棿銆
鎴戜滑鐜板湪鎯抽氳繃鎮
1銆      瀹d紶鎴戜滑鐨勬爮鐩紝浣挎洿澶氱殑鏈嬪弸涓嶈閿欒繃娆h祻鎴戜滑鐨勬爮鐩
2銆      鎴戜滑姝i潰鍚戝叏鍥芥嫑鑱樼敺濂宠妭鐩富鎸佷汉锛屾偍鏉ユ垨浠嬬粛浣犵殑鏈嬪弸銆
3銆      鎮ㄦ垨鎮ㄧ殑鏈嬪弸鏄苯杞﹁涓氱殑鏉冨▉浜哄+锛屾垜浠潪甯告湡寰呮偍鐨勫弬涓庛
4銆      鎮ㄦ垨鎮ㄧ殑鏈嬪弸鏄溅杩枫佹槸姹借溅鏀惰棌瀹讹紝涓瀹氬拰姹借溅鏈変笉瑙d箣缂樺拰璁稿鐨勬湁瓒f晠浜嬶紝涓轰粈涔堜笉閫氳繃鎴戜滑鐨勬爮鐩鏇村鐨勬湅鍙嬩笌鎮ㄥ叡浜
5銆
鎮ㄦ垨鎮ㄧ殑鏈嬪弸鏄苯杞﹁涓氱殑棰嗗鑰咃紝搴旇閫氳繃鏈爮鐩妸浼佷笟鐨勫巻鍙叉枃鍖栥佽壈鑻﹀鏂楃殑缁忓巻銆佹垚鍔熺殑鍠滄偊鍜屽叆涓栧悗鐨勬兂娉曞睍鐜扮粰鍥藉唴澶栬浼椼備娇浜轰滑鏇村姞浜嗚В鎮ㄦ墍棰嗗鐨勪紒涓氬拰鎴愬姛鐨勪骇鍝併
6銆      涓嶇鎮ㄦ槸浠庝簨鍝釜琛屼笟锛屾垜浠爮鐩殑榛勯噾鎾嚭鏃舵浼氱粰鎮ㄧ殑骞垮憡瀹d紶锛屼骇鍝侀攢鍞甫鏉ユ棤闄愬晢鏈恒
7銆      鏍忕洰鍐犲悕鏄綋浠婁紒涓氬浼犳渶缁忔祹锛屾渶鑳藉睍鐜颁紒涓氬疄鍔涚殑瀹d紶鎵嬫銆傛垜浠潰鍚戝悇鐣屾湅鍙嬫嫑鏍囨爮鐩啝鍚嶆潈銆
8銆      浣犳垨鎮ㄧ殑鏈嬪弸鏄箍鍛婄晫鐨勪郊浣艰咃紝浠g悊鏍忕洰骞垮憡锛屽鎮ㄥ拰鎮ㄧ殑鏈嬪弸鏄竴涓棤闄愬晢鏈恒
濡傛灉鎮ㄦ湁鎰忚鑱旂郴鎴戜滑锛
    涓崕鍗褰辫鐢佃鍙--銆婅溅杞剁旱妯嬫爮鐩
鑱旂郴浜猴細寮犳稕閾
鐢佃瘽锛010 88391153 / 88391152    鎵嬫満锛13901356565
浼犵湡锛010 88391320
E-MAIL: fhtv@vip.sina.com
        zbzfh@mail.263.net.cn
鍔炲叕鍦板潃锛氬寳浜競娴锋穩鍖虹敇瀹跺彛18鍙锋ゼ1501瀹  閭紪锛100037
濡傛灉杩欏皝閭欢鎵撴壈浜嗘偍鎴戜滑琛ㄧず姝夋剰銆傜鎮ㄦ柊骞存剦蹇紒涓囦簨濡傛剰!

CSTV-3 will be officially broadcast on January 28,2002!
  As the first Star TV approved by the Government of Macao Special
Administrative Region (MSAR) after its return to China, CSTV-3 takes the lead
in adopting the synchronization technique of DVB/DVBIP for TV broadcast in
Asia. With the advantage of flexible policies for operation and comfortable and
pleasant programs, it will take you to an entirely new world. Coverage Asia:
For people within the territory of Chinese Mainland,CSTV-3 can be available at
3-star or higher-grade hotels and units with the equipment for receiving the
satellite signals .The overseas audience in Macao, HK, Taiwan, Singapore,
Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand,
Indonesia, South Korea, DPRK, Japan, Australia, USA and Canada can freely enjoy
the wonderful programs of CSTV-3.

  The special item on automobile, Auto Forum, is the program that you would
regret to miss. After China's accession to WTO , what are the domestic
auto-makers, auto-sellers, distributors of auto parts and components as well as
the auto-related industries thinking and dong? As a part of this program,
enjoying the world and China's famous autos will undoubtedly add freshness and
beauty to the leisure time of those auto funs and you after hard work .Those
desiring to learn the knowledge, history and culture of automobile please focus
on our program .In particular, The Story about Celebrities and Their Cars, will
tell the stories about those public figures, such as movie stars, Sports stars,
popular singers, auto collectors and representatives of successful
entrepreneurs etc. and their lovely cars. It is so interesting and wonderful
that you should miss it.

  Time for Program Broadcasting: Every Friday 21:35 p.m.-21:59p.m.from the
debut on January 28,2002 with a full length of 20 minutes and 4 minutes for
advertisement show.

Now we hope you to
Promote our program among your friends and let more people see our wonderful
shows;
Apply for or introduce your friends to apply for our hosts and hostesses at the
moment we are recruiting the staff throughout the country;
Participate in our program, if you or your friends are authoritative persons of
the auto industry;
Share your interesting and moving stories about automobiles with more people
through our program, if you or your friends are auto funs or auto collectors .
Tell the splendid history, the hard-working experience, the exciting success
and the blueprint of your enterprise after China's entry into WTO to millions
of audience at home and abroad and let them further understand the enterprise
in your charge and the successful products, if you or your friends are the
leaders of the auto industry;
Gain unlimited business opportunities with your advertisements shown at the
premier time of our program, regardless of the businesses you are in;
Bid for the right of program title among players from all walks of life , as it
is the most cost-efficient propaganda means that can fully show the enterprise
strength at present;
Grasp such a good opportunity to act the sole agent for the program
advertisements, if you or your friends are the elite in the business of
advertisement.

If you like, please telephone to us, or email to us, welcome to Auto Forum

Contact: Mr. Zhang Haili
Tel: 010 88391153 / 88391152    MP锛13901356565
Fax锛010 88391320
E-MAIL: fhtv@vip.sina.com
        zbzfh@mail.263.net.cn
Address锛歊oom 1501, Building No. 18, Gan Jia Kou, Haidian District, Beijing, PR.
China
Postcode: 100037