Re: how to install emacs 21.1 on Win 2000 Pro

From: Lou Burnard
Subject: Re: how to install emacs 21.1 on Win 2000 Pro
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:10:25 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

There is also a self-installing Windows executable at
http://www.tei-c.org/Software/tei-emacs.exe which you can ftp and then
click on to install under W98, W2K, or even WXP, I believe.

This has been customized to support TEI XML Mule XSLT and other good
stuff. The downside is that it weighs in at nearly 50 Mb.

Lou Burnard