RE: ps-print interaction

From: Kevin Dziulko
Subject: RE: ps-print interaction
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:54:10 -0500

Thanks for the help. I now see that I can toggle things like ps-zebra-stripes on and off via the M-x customize command. What a handy command!

Kevin

From: "Bingham, Jay" <Jay.Bingham@compaq.com>
To: <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:32:24 -0600

Look at lpr-switches in the lisp reference manual. Or look in the
Hardcopy Output node in the emacs manual.

J_)
C_)ingham
.    COMPAQ NonStop Integrity Systems
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire. -Dr. George W. Crane-