Win a Free Vacation to Cancun!

From: address@hidden
Subject: Win a Free Vacation to Cancun!
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 02:07:17 -0600

www.WinVacation.com

Hey,
I just found this new site to sign up for a free trip to Cancun, Mexico. This site just came out a few weeks ago and it is awesome. To top it off you receive a disposable camera for free!

The trip is all-inclusive, so you don’t have to pay for anything once you arrive. It includes two-round trip tickets, airport/hotel transportation, hotel accommodations, and dinning. Where can you go wrong?

First Name:

Last Name:

Email Address:

More Info

Please sign me up to receive exciting promotional offers from Traffic Venue Online

If you received this email in error, or would no longer like to receive special promotions via email from WinVacation please send an email to removal@winvacation.com with your email address as the reply address
Copyright © 2002 WinVacation! Inc. All rights reserved.