Emacs and Ispell question

From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: Emacs and Ispell question
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:04:39 +0000

Hi I am a student whose project consists in making work a speller( different from ispell) for the linux editors. Because my language,that is basque, can not work with ispell, it does not work just putting another dictionary because it uses a lot of postfixes. What I would like to know is where, in what files of emacs, do I have to make changes,the call to ispell, or the folders I have to put,to make work my speller instead of ispell.
Thanks.
Regards.
Iosu.

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.yupimsn.com/intl.asp