emacs for linux mandrake

From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: emacs for linux mandrake
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:12:04 +0000

Hi, I am a student and I am looking for some information about emacs.
My project consists in making work a a new languaje speller for linux editors. The problem is that this speller is for a language that can not work with a normal dictionary, because it uses a lot of postfixes that can be written for every word, and then the suggestions when a word is wrong written can be infinite, if we do not use probabilities, etc... What I would like to know is what files do I have to change to put the option to make work this speller instead of ispell.
All suggestions will be accepted.
Thank you.
regards.
Iosu.