ADV: Engineering Employment Review -- 2nd Quarter 2002

From: Pamela R. Wilson
Subject: ADV: Engineering Employment Review -- 2nd Quarter 2002
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:11:01 -0600

Engineering Employment Review is brought to you by IMPACT Engineering
Solutions of Brookfield, Wisconsin, USA.  This newsletter is designed
to let you know about 3-D design opportunities at IMPACT Engineering
Solutions as well as other companies in your geographic area.  We have
also compiled some web links, which you may find of interest.  Please
take a moment to scan this e-mail for information that may be useful
to you.

IMPACT Engineering Solutions is an engineering services company, which
specializes in 3-D modeling using SolidWorks and Pro/Engineer.  We
currently have permanent and contract positions open for SolidWorks
and Pro/E design engineers with at least 3,000 hours of CAD experience
on these tools in a product development environment.  Candidates that
interest us have experience in any of the following: plastics, sheet
metal, castings or surfacing.  The positions are located at our client
companies in the Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois area.
If you would like to be considered, please click the link below and
complete our web form:

http://www.impactengsol.com/contact/opportunity.htm

Here are the current positions we have open:

Our client company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is looking for a design
engineer to do concept, design, analysis, documentation and testing of
custom products for the appliance industry.  SolidWorks skills are
needed.  This is a contract-to-direct position with a large company
with a great future.  A BSME is required.  If interested, click on the
above link and fill out our web form.  Mention "Design Engineer,
Appliances" in the comments section and a complete job description
will be e-mailed to you.

Our client company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is looking for a Pro/E
designer for a 3-month contract assignment.  The qualified candidate
will need to be proficient in the sheet metal module of Pro/E.  This
is a worldwide company that makes sheet metal products for the
residential and commercial market.  Interested candidates may fill out
our web form by clicking on the above link and mentioning "Pro/E
designer, sheet metal" in the comments section.

Check out the following links.  They may provide you with additional
employment options:

www.solidmag.com/employment.htm
www.proe.com/pro_employment.htm
www.badgerug.com
www.cati.com
www.swjn.com
www.pejn.com
www.solidworks.com
www.onwisconsinjobs.com

We hope this information was useful to you.  A PDF file with this
information is attached for your review.  Please feel free to contact
us directly at 262-317-8111 for additional information.

Best regards,

Pamela R. Wilson, Recruiter
IMPACT Engineering Solutions

  Note:  If you believe you have received this e-mail in error and
  would like to be removed, please reply to this message with REMOVE
  in the subject line and we will take you off our list immediately.