RE: subprocess on NT

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: subprocess on NT
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:35:57 -0600

There is a mailing list specifically for emacs on windows, it is:
help-emacs-windows@gnu.org.
You will probably get a better response if you ask this question there instead
of here.
If you only use emacs under windows you should join that mailing list as well
as this one.  You can then direct all questions that are specific to using
emacs in the windows environment to that list (general emacs questions should
be directed to this list).
You can subscribe to this mailing list at
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-emacs-windows

J_)
C_)ingham
.    COMPAQ NonStop Integrity Systems
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire. -Dr. George W. Crane-