Emacs Doesn`t recognize the verilog Keywords

From: Guindy, Maged
Subject: Emacs Doesn`t recognize the verilog Keywords
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:19:54 -0500

Hi All,
I had my Emacs working with Verilog language it was recognizing the Verilog
keywords, then I added the schematic capture tool EPD (Viewdraw and then
Emacs
stopped recognising the verilog mode any Idea how to fix that ??

Maged Guindy                                    mguindy@malachitetech.com
Senior Hardware Engineer                                           Tel.
603-766-2839
Malachite Technologies Inc.                             Fax 603-766-2793
222 New Hampshire Ave. Suite 125, Portsmouth, NH 03801

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Malachite
(tm) Technologies, Inc. immediately -- by replying to this message or by
sending an e-mail to postmaster@malachitetech.com -- and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.