ADV:ECOMMERCE ENABLED WEBSITE $39.95 1106647

From: address@hidden
Subject: ADV:ECOMMERCE ENABLED WEBSITE $39.95 1106647
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:59:36 +0900

E-COMMERCE ENABLED WEBSITE ONLY $ 39.95 !!!*

LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON PRICE

PRO-ACTIVE "INSTANT E-COMMERCE WEBSITE" ONLY $ 39.95 !!!*

 No need to know HTML- No need for a web designer:

SELF MANAGEABLE WEBSITE-Change it as often as you like AT NO COST TO YOU.

WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT TO INSURE YOUR SUCCESS

Our training will enable you to build an e-commerce Mall for any and all your products on the Internet, without the need for expensive webmasters or technicians.  You will be able to change all the text and pictures without having to use HTML.

ONLY $ 39.95 !!!*

Fill Out The Form Below For More Information On this Incredible Offer... IT WILL INCREASE YOUR INTERNET INCOME!

GUARANTEED!!!!

Name:

E-mail:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Business Type:

* All rules and regulations set forth by "The Company" apply.  Price advertised predicated on paid set-up fees as stated in "The company" Catalog.

Your email address was obtained from a purchased list, Reference #10023777.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, please Click Here and send from this e-mail address.  If you have previously unsubscribed and are still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control Center or call 1-888-763-2497, or write us at: No Spam,6484 Coral Way, Miami, FL, 33155.

******