Re: Problem with colors in emacs

From: Dimitar Haralanov
Subject: Re: Problem with colors in emacs
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:52:11 -0700

        Thanx, that fixed the problem quite nicely!

                -- Mitko

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:12:26 -0700
"Greg Hill" <ghill@synergymicro.com> wrote:

GH > Dimitar,
GH >
GH > Try using M-x customize to set the value of your Default face
(under GH > Faces, Basic Faces) to white on black, and save it for
future GH > sessions.  This will put something like
GH >
GH > (custom-set-faces
GH >   '(default ((t (:foreground "white" :background "black")))))
GH >
GH > in your .emacs file.
GH >
GH > --Greg