Re: AltGr

From: Greg Hill
Subject: Re: AltGr
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:00:52 -0700

Henk,

For those of us who are familiar with emacs but not xemacs, it isn't clear from your question exactly what you are trying to accomplish. (What is 'AltGr'? What is the significance of '\k{e}'?) A specific example of something (e.g. a call to global-set-key or define-abbrev) that works in xemacs but not in emacs, and a description of what it does in xemacs might help.

--Greg